Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Jaclyn Hill Collection | Morphe Brushes & Gerard Cosmetics



I Know! I had to open the post with the open Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette. It is gorgeous. For this post I am not going into detail about the palette because I filmed a Video for this Palette which will be embedded in this post lower down below so make sure to watch. In this post what I'm going to do is post swatches so you all can see the amazingly pigmented shades. This palette's sale price was $27.99 that's around $1.00 each... is that not affordable? I was able to add a discount code from Jaclyn Hill JACATTACK which brought down the price of the palette to $25.19 bringing the cost per shadow to $0.89 now that's cray! Total cost including Tax and Shipping totaled out to be $37.47 This palette is a must have for someone who is beginning with makeup because the shadows are pigmented, easy to work with, the shades are warm which are flattering on everyone, and best of all you get more for your buck. MAC shadows run over $13.00 each. I'm going to go ahead and post the swatches I featured on my Instagram account. For more product swatches make sure to follow our account here.










Ok so this is here is a fan girl moment. After sharing Swatches from from my Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette, Exquisite Glow was re tweeted by the beautiful Jaclyn Hill! It was so cool! My heart dropped but only because I'm a fan. Anytime anyone Favorites or Re tweets anything from us its an amazing feeling because it feels like we made a connection. Or I made someone smile you know? It was just an honor to have my work (image) featured by her. 


Exquisite Glow's pictures not only caught this beauty's eye but Morphe Brushes also liked our first row of swatches! It was a pleasure sharing a Bomb.com product. 


Moving on to some products that I had the pleasure of trying out back when the the packaging was Whitening Lightning. The first two lip glosses I purchased of of HauteLook were Fiji and Nude. Knowing already that I loved the formula I decided to go ahead and purchase the Lip Products from the Jaclyn Hill collection by Gerard Cosmetics. I took the plunge but thankfully the company offers discount codes and so do your favorite Beauty Guru's on YouTube so your sure to snag a great deal. Go ahead and see how I scored a great deal on my bundle in our latest video. If you didn't already know Jaclyn Hill and Gerard Cosmetics created four lip products that are flattering on everyone. I feel that Jaclyn always has us her friends in mind when she works on any project. I feel that she wants to make sure that anything with her name on it is wearable by any body of any skin tone and that is why we love and trust her so much. The She created two lipsticks 1995 and Buttercup, two lip glosses Rose Hill and Butter Cream. See the swatches below. Right now until February 12, 2015 Gerard Cosmetics is having a Lip Gloss trio Sale. Get three lip glosses for $29.00! Regularly it costs $45.00 This sale can not be combined with any other coupons but this sale by it self is Great!! 


So Here are a few Instagram pictures of these must have products 

This image was also featured by Gerard Cosmetics on their Instagram Acc. 
Lipstick 1995 
Lip Gloss Rose Hill

Lip Gloss Butter Cream 
Lipstick Buttercup

I appreciate you sticking until the end of the post. If you haven't already Please go ahead and Subscribe to our new beauty channel Exquisite Glow, we are excited about this new adventure and want to bring you all along.

XO Alejandra

No comments:

Post a Comment