Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Crazy Pigmented Blusher | e.l.f Cosmetics HD Blush


Have you tried out these crazy e.l.f HD blushes? Well OMG are they pigmented! I had to go wash my hands and do a second swatch run because I under estimated the amount of product needed. Let me tell you, you only need a tiny bit of this product and maybe even a tiny bit might be too much! 

I went ahead and did a half pump of product as shown below!


Once swatched the payoff is crazy! You definitely have to be careful with this and not apply directly to the cheeks unless you want to be Bobo the clowns new love interest... 


The colors shown above are from top to bottom, Headliner and Encore. The best practice for this product is to pump onto a mixing plate and then using a stippling brush LIGHTLY tap in to the product. Stipple product on to the cheeks and blend. Due to its creamy texture it sits well on the cheeks and lasts long periods of time. As a warning I do have to say that as with any cream product it can stick to dry flakey patches, so make sure your skin is polished and well hydrated. Best practice to better healthy looking skin is Drink Lots Of Water! I can't tell you how much better my skin has gotten by increasing my intake. 

Do you have any of these e.l.f HD blushes?  
Hope your having a great day! 
Alejandra

No comments:

Post a Comment