Thursday, January 29, 2015

Five Can't Live Without beauty Products


I joined a Tag on Instagram and thought I would carry over todays post on the Blog. The tag was created by @alexpaiige on Instagram and she named it Ten Days of Makeup Tag. So today I am on Day Three: Five Can't Live Without Products. 
One- Mac Cosmetics ProLongWear concealer. It does a fabulous job concealing any imperfections on my face including Undereye circles. It's perfect to use to highlight the under eye area and use as eyeshadow base. Best of all it DOES NOT CREASE!  
Two- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade. I never thought eyebrows would be this important, they truly make or break a makeup look. That's why they call the brows the frames of your face. This product stays on my brows for a LONG time with out fading, it's perfect!
Three- Sephora Sol De Rio Bronzing Powder. Contouring my face as become a must in my daily makeup routine. I already have great cheekbones but I love to play them up. This Bronzer in particular is limited edition so I know I'm going to be So Sad when it's gone. Does anyone own this one and know of a dupe? I'm really going to need it it's the perfect matte bronzer for me. 
Four- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear. This came in a set around the same time when I purchased the Bronzer. It was like a theme thing, anyway this Eyeliner is Bomb.com it is waterproof and stays on my waterline for so long and is so easy to smudge to get a smokey effect. I will defiantly continue to purchase this liner so Long as it's not TOO expensive for an individual pencil...
Five- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I have re purchased this baby I believe more than twice. This powder keeps me Matte for a long time. I usually use matte Foundations but when it is time blot I blot and then set my foundation with this powder. It keeps the shine away for hours on end so I Love it! 
What are your 5 Can't Live Without Products? Leave me a comment telling me and if you have recommendations do tell me. 

Stay Gorgeous, 
Alejandra

No comments:

Post a Comment