Monday, September 22, 2014

What Guys Love for You to Do, But Won't Admit


The men these days can be so much like us girls, whether they admit it out loud or not. Today I'm going to share a few things my man loves for me to do but would never speak of it with his pals. Guys like to be pampered just like us girls, they too want to look their best (Now I'm hoping its all for me lol).

Manicures: Guys make fun of and complain all they want about the time we spend at the nail salon, but take him in for a manicure and after seeing the results I guarantee he will love it and want to go back. That or he will have you polishing his nails. A while ago I kept messing around with my love asking him to let me buff his nails and bring out that natural shine. Finally he gave in and said do one.  When I did the one he was in so in awe that he had me finish the other nine nails. The excuse was that it just would not look right if only one was done. Now, every now and then he will  ask me when I'll have some time to "buff" his nails. He uses the work Buff because its more manly... LOL

Face Masks: Just like us girls guys care about having clear skin free of pimples and blackheads. If you can get your guy to join in on a face mask Sunday and sees and feels a difference, they will want to be a part of your Sunday Face Mask ritual (Can you imagine guys in face masks watching Sunday Football on the couch! That's an Image). Guys love for us to help them out with all that's beauty, sometimes my Love will come to me saying, "Look at that pimple, what can you do about it!" (In full panic) "Can you clean and clear it?" Yes these ARE his words. So at that point I get to pull out my products and pamper is cute little face using the whole shebang! Yes, toner and everything my bathroom becomes  Le Cervantes Spa.

Bubble Baths: If you thought Chandlers obsession with Bubble baths and bath salts was a bit cray well your wrong. Lots of guys love to have their girl run a hot bubble bath for them. We went on Vacation about three years ago to Cancun and we had  Jacuzzi in our room. This man made sure to get in there The Last Day with a mountain of Bubbles. I just stood there looking at him like I was watching a toddler.

Hair Conditioner: This was a new one for me. I have been cutting my loves hair for about four years now and recently I noticed his hair was thinning.....OH MY GOSH he immediately asked what he could do about it. Well to my knowledge that is something that just happens to men, but I found this product at Walmart called Hair Fertilizer and we started applying that to his head every two to three weeks and we noticed a big difference in the thickness of his hair. It looks so much more full now and the scalp is defiantly much more covered. He loves it not only because it helps our his hair but  because he gets a head massage which helps to stimulate the hair follicle for faster hair growth. Not only do we use the hair the hair fertilizer but he also gets into my hair conditioner a few times a week and says his hair feels so soft.

Teeth Whitening: Men could be self cautious about their teeth especially if you mention that the shade is less then white. My love has me order Whitening Lightning's Dial A Smile system via Hautelook to help out his smile. I get to help him out with brushing it on his teeth and and making sure the process goes smoothly. He Loves the Attention.

Now all these are beauty related things that they love for us girls to do for them but are not all about advertising it and its OK I find it endearing really. Its a way to bond a little more intimately in the comfort of your own home. I feel like it is a healthy way to grow a relationship and be able to connect with your significant other in your own girlie world. We will sit through their foot ball games and watch them play Call of Duty all they want but guess what they are going sit and let us make them pretty, and they are going to love it.  That can be your little secret.

-Alejandra

No comments:

Post a Comment